Marketing a Coaching Business During COVID-19
Marketing during a recession can be… uncomfortable. Especially when you’re marketing a coaching business during COVID-19 without a big team to help you.
Obviously, COVID-19 is taking a toll on business owners in 2020. Yoga teachers are canceling classes, hypnotherapists are closing their office doors, & some entrepreneurs are even facing bankruptcy. It’s a f*cking mess.
Luckily, a few companies are offering free trials & discounted rates on some of my FAVORITE marketing tools & business management systems for entrepreneurs everywhere.
I recently went live in my Facebook Group to chat about some of these free marketing tools in 2020 and how to use them! Here’s the replay if you want to follow along before checking out the links below.
The platforms listed below have been my go-to free marketing tools in 2020. However, some of them have stuck with me for YEARS and have proven to be successful time and time again when it comes to marketing a coaching business. Make sure you take advantage of these amazing free & discounted offers so you can save some money while marketing a coaching business during COVID-19.
Discounts + Free Marketing Tools in 2020 During COVID-19
- Blinkist: Book Summarizing Subscription
- Free all month.
- Calendly: Appointment Scheduling Software
- Free video conferencing integration until June (was previously only available with Premium plan).
- Hootsuite: Social Media Scheduler
- Free access to the Professional plan until July 1st.
- Otter.ai: Voice Transcription
- 30-day premium free trial
- Free access for two months to Otter.ai’s enterprise offering, Otter for Teams, which automatically transcribes meetings, distance learning classes and other things. Those who sign up to the service by May 1 will be able to add up to ten of their employees to the service as users. Use code COVID19OTTER.
- SEMrush: SEO Keywords + Market Research
- Free social media tool kit
- Ubersuggest: SEO Keywords + Market Research
- Upgraded free plan for Neil Patel’s Ubersuggest, which helps you generate keywords for your content marketing strategy and production.
Ongoing Free Offers That ALWAYS Rock
- Canva: (NEW) 30-day free trial for new AND existing users (even if you’ve already done the free trial) + they unlocked their entire content library free for Pro members.
- Flodesk: Email Marketing
- Free trial + $19/mo for life (limited time)
- Podia: Course Creator
- Free 14-day trial
- Tailwind: Social Media Scheduler
- Free trial- 100 Pins on Pinterest and 30 posts on Instagram.
- Zoom: Video Conferencing
- Free basic plan
What are your favorite free marketing tools in 2020?? Comment below!